1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), Care Credit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. **Credit cards, Care Credit and checks require Photo ID **
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Conover Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments without any finance charges. You can either apply at our hospital, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program with Conover Veterinary Hospital:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months (for balances of $200 and more)
- Determine Approval in minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .